I know not many people come onto this fandom these days but those that do, Thank you for sticking by. As the world is experiencing a terrible tragedy known as the Coronavirus/COVID-19, I would like to say to everyone who visits this website stay safe. I live in Canada and here we have taken many precautions to stay safe. In my building 2 people have been confirmed themselves and I am missing an entire month of school. So to everyone out there on this wiki, editors and viewers, stay safe and let us pray that this will end soon.Read more >
Queen Chrysalis is a fallen monster, she’s a shady brat, which makes her similar to Regina George from Mean Girls, years later after being on a long road hiatus, she came back for revenge after joining Tirek, & Cozy Glow, Discord discovered their plans and tried to kill them all, but he fails, in 2019, she was satirized as Queen Universe in the first chapter novel of the book series titled Gander To The Max (The book 1 title is called True Oppression).Read more >
Here are some ideas I have for Sodor Shorts:
Journey: Edward, along with Diesel and Toby are talking amongst themselves,Percy's does his famed jump scare and asks about the journey the three of them took between Busters and Song, Edward explains the long and tedious journey where there can possibly be cameos of engines from the great race and big world big adventures to break the fourth wall.
Riot: The engines will be discussing events from the thomas the tank engine series and than Sir Topham informs the engines that for Victor's sake he will be introducing 2 new engines in the sodor shorts. Many of the engines discuss who it could be based on what is available in the sodor workshop and when they find out it is Nia and Rebecca, we have anot…Read more >
Hello fellow members of the stories of sodor wiki, my name is ConradAkira and these are the Sodor Shorts Sequels. What I will do is discuss the various Sodor Shorts and possible sequels as to what Victor could do. As I do not have much time as of now this will be my intro and my thoughts.. well those will be stories for other days. Farewell.Read more >
- Samuel - Now that Peter is in Rail Gate for 15 years, the LMS will need another heavy goods engine, and that engine is Samuel, a 2-8-2, with no number given to him, and he is painted in an Apple Green livery, and he is re-painted in an LMS Black Livery. He is a fill in for Peter while he is stuck in railgate, and he is the opposite of Peter in terms of personality. He is a very cheeky and devious engine, and makes out to be a very good companion for Diesel, and he is there the whole season possibly.
- Emma - A new engine to help on the Branch Lines. A friendly 0-8-2, Tank Engine with a designated desire to get her work done. She isn't a replacement for everyone, but the salary has opened up enough budget to pick up a new engine. She is painte…
- Does Adam still have Trauma and a type of PTSD after what he saw, or has he fully recovered?
- Will the new replacements for the deceased engines during the War, stay on the railway during Season Four, or move on for money or reliablity reasons?
- Will Alfred return to evil doings, and come back as a haunted spirit in Season Four?
- Did Peter receive a fair enough result, or should the penalty have been longer or shorter, maybe should he have gotten a different or extra penalty?
- Alfred making amends with Geoffrey in Amends
- The Engines making fun of Diesel after Diesel makes fun of Duck in Fog
- Duck and Diesel fighting in Fog
- Wilbert Awdry having a cameo at the Station in Books
- Peter's outburst at the Trial in Trial
- The MSR Engines bei…
Read more >
Hi everyone, I've created a new page for the Season 2 Premiere, Visitor. The reason for this is that the old page was locked, and was missing some information. I gained permission from Gaming Blue Engine Productions, a Beuracrat.
The new page can be found here. Can everyone please help with replacing all links to the old page?
Thanks! :)Read more >
So far i have earned 3 badges on this wiki. So far so goo. Lets see what will happen in future.Read more >
Ladies and Gentleman, CuldeeFan64 will leave this wiki soon.Read more >
Hey guys, i'm back.Read more >
i have been a thomas fan since i was two and half but now seeing what mattel is doing to one of my favorite shows it make me question thomas's future i dont know how much longer the show will go on because with mattel losing money it makes u wonder who would get thomas if mattel gies broke because of the way mattel is treatting thomas i have started writting my own episodesand i will always love the little blue tank engine that i have grown up with since i was two and a half years oldRead more >
NvmRead more >
NvmRead more >
1984- My twin brother has died at young age. He was 4 years old.
1987- My great-great-aunt has died of old age. She was 87 years old.
1992- My great-grandmother has died of old age. She was 92 years old.
Summer 1995- My parents adopted a 7-year old little girl from China.
16th September 2001- My mother has died of a heart attack. She was 45 years old.
2006- My great-grandfather has died of old age. He was 107 years old.
2017- My grandmother has died of old age. She was 91 years old.Read more >
Because i'm still a bureaucratRead more >
Here are some ideas for 2019, including:
- Years of the wiki will be added.
- Season 3 episodes will be created.
- My bot will join this wiki.
I will be making more edits until i reach the lucky edit.Read more >
Tell me what happened to Alfred and Mr. Star.Read more >
I have the engine arrivals, what year was as i watched A History of its Railways.
- Thomas - Arrived in the winter of 1905 when he was built on Sodor as a repilca of the LB&SCR E2 class.
- Edward - Arrived in 1907 from the Furness Railway.
- Henry - Arrived in 1924 from the London and North Eastern Railway.
- Gordon - Arrived in 1923 from the London and North Eastern Railway.
- James - Arrived in 1924 from the London, Midland and Scottish Railway.
- Percy - Arrived in 1934 from the Great Western Railway before being placed into a workshop before the events of Percy.
- Toby - Arrived in 1879 from a workshop in Ireland but was bought to the Elsbridge & Knapford Railway (later the London and North Eastern Railway) in 1905.
- Eric - Arrived in 1935 from the London an…
Read more >
If you have any fan episode ideas or fan characters please make them on the blog posts and not actual pages or the page will be deleted.
You need to remember this wiki is about Stories Of Sodor by Victor Tanzing us admins aren’t coming up with the ideas for the pages Victor is so if you have a fan idea leave it here.Read more >
Here are some ideas for this season.
- It takes place from 1945 to 1958.
- Stuart and Falcon were bought to the Skarloey and renamed Peter Sam and Sir Handel.
- Rusty has a speaking role in some episodes.
- Last season to feature Duke until the next season.
Diesel 10 is shown on the Rail Gate Prison
Then the engines heard the news that there were High winds coming, and were worried, then Thomas and Percy are shown talking, then Toby appears and talks to them warning them about the High winds, then a Midi named David appears
"Good morning David" said Thomas
"Whats good about it? Those winds are coming..." said David
"Yeah.... it's going to be a very working day today..." said Thomas
David was pulling Flour trucks, but one Detachs and Thomas helps David, putting the Flour Truck back on David's train, David thanks him.
Diesel 10 is shown again preparing something, on that Scene, Joey is shown, who lets Diesel 10 free for a while, Diesel 10, with his strenght, pushes Joey and makes him bash the buffers…Read more >
Again I made another post to talk about this and what to expect it wouldn’t be as season 2 it will be different. There would probably be darker stories and also mentions of Hitler and Nazis. But Victor Tanzig would probably make some jokes so it wouldn’t be that darkRead more >
So about a week ago i made a theory AND HERE IS ANOTHER ONE LOL. So this one is about why Wendell is owned by the GWR and why Geoffrey is owned by the LMS because they were made by the LNER. Now Victor Tanzig said that he is not a good historian, but in real life why will a company own another company's engine? ok so lets getten starten:
So Wendell is a Hudswell Clarke 0-6-0 and is belived to be made by the LNER and he isn't a GWR engine even Mainland said that he is not a GWR so my theory is that the LNER sold Wendell to the GWR because there is a real Hudswell Clarke sold to the GWR, according to wikipedia: "Later Great Western Railway No 813, Backworth Colliery No 12 and NCB (Backworth Colliery) No 11. Restored as GWR 813" so Wendell was…Read more >
This is what i think might happen after Stories of War Miniseries would probably be Season 3. This is 100% my idea and not 100% proven to be true. So when I was trying to sleep, I was thinking of Season 3 if there is. I thought of something that could happen.
Stories of War focuses on 1939-1945 which when britain went to war. If season 3 will follow from 1946-????. It is about this time when Britain’s Railways nationalized to form the British Railway. In the time Mr Star and Mr Zorro was sent back to their headquarters, Sodor was left in BR’s hand. As seen before The inspector, Sir Topham Hat, Visited the island once in visitor. It is possible that Sir Topham Hat retired in BR from proposal of diesel modernization. So he probably talk to Mr…Read more >
Hi, so this is the first time i ever post a blog and this is probably the first blog on this wikia. so this might sound stupid but i have a theory, that Thomas and Kate, Molly and Eric Relation ships aren't a real relation ships. Again this might be stupid but let me see what do you think (i can't belive i'm doing this).
So it starts in the 5th episode of Season 2 where Thomas and Kate were talking about a book called "The Hobbit" and Thomas told Kate that she is Lovely and she made fun of that while Skarloey is watching them. after this episode the relation ship grows over every episode, some fans joked about this and some were even shocked. Now my theory is that it's not a relation ship, lets take a look at the proof... Thomas is a LBSC E…Read more >
I am, as my username states, Loco123456, and I would like to contribute to the series by presenting one of my own stories for possible consideration. It is called "Wet Bed," based upon the problem platelayers had with water troughs on the railways. The water being sprayed whilst being shot into the tender water tank disturbed the ballast, and this was nicknamed "Wet Bed."
Wet Bed (inspired by the trouble water troughs can cause for a railway; http://www.railwaycodes.org.uk/misc/troughs.shtm)
The Fat Controller wanted to accelerate some of his trains; he felt that some of the delays were due to engines leaving their trains and going to the water column for a drink.
“There’s nothing wrong with that,” he noted, “but we mustn’t let people t…
Read more >
He is banning random people he is seeking revenge from other websites. All active user. if you want him banned or write a comment in this blog. The closure of this is after one weekRead more >